Bachelor of dental surgery (BDS) degree is a five years course including 1 year of compulsory rotatory internship. This is as per the regulations of Dental council of India.
- Admission shall be made strictly on the basis of merit in NEET 2021.
- To be followed as per guidelines issued by Govt. of India/D.C.I./Govt. of Haryana/Pt. B.D.Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
- The candidate must have passed the senior school certificate examination (10+2) of Board of School Education, Haryana or an examination recognized as equivalent to this with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology(PCB) taken together.
- The candidate must have passed (10+2) examination with English as an independent subject.
- He/She must have attained the age of 17 years for admission to BDS course on or before 31st December, of respective academic year.
As decided by the State Fee & Admission Committee as per guidelines from Dental Council of India from time to time. For the students to be admitted in the academic session 2019-20, the fee structure is as follows:
For the BDS course –
- Rs. 2,20,000/- per annum for four years plus University charges, Miscellaneous charges and Security deposit (as per actual)
Hostel Fee –
- Rs. 62,000/- per annum (Non-AC Room), including Mess charges.
- Rs. 92,000/- per annum (AC Room on twin sharing basis), including Mess charges.