APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR ADMISSION TO B.D.S. FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-19
Bachelor of dental surgery (BDS) degree is a five years course including 1 year of compulsory rotatory internship. This is as per the regulations of Dental council of India.
Total number of seats/Total Intake :
(One Hundred Seats are available)
University BDS Registration Process
BDS Admissions to BDS Course in Government/Government Aided/Private un-aided Medical/Dental Institutes including those under Private Universities in the State of Haryana for the academic session 2018-19.
Candidates have to qualify NEET & required to register on the JCD Dental College’s website. However, admission process is expected to start from the July month.
- The candidate must have passed the senior school certificate examination (10+2) of Board of School Education, Haryana or an examination recognized as equivalent to this with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology(PCB) taken together.
- The candidate must have passed (10+2) examination with English as an independent subject.
- He/She must have attained the age of 17 years for admission to BDS course on or before 31st December, of respective academic year.
As decided by State Fee & Admission Committee as per guidelines from Dental Council of India from time to time. For the students to be admitted in the academic session 2016-17, the fee structure is as follows
For the BDS course –
- Rs. 2,80,000/- per annum for four years plus University charges, Miscellaneous charges and Security deposit (as per actual)
Hostel Fee –
- Rs. 50,000/- per annum, including Mess charges.